Welcome to the documentation! This is the place where you can find the official documentation developed and maintained by the Go! AOP PHP project.
Go! framework uses strict AOP: your describe aspects and advices in an easy-to-read classes, and Go! framework will intercept desired methods in your PHP application and weave advices in them. You do not need to change the source code of classes to use AOP, it’s the main idea of AOP framework: allow to dynamically modify methods of any class.
You can go directly to one of the most popular pages:
- The Introduction is a short article about AOP and glossary that is used by AOP
- The Installation guide can help you install the current version of framework
- The Initial configuration describes the steps to integrate AOP into your application
- The Pointcuts and advice definition article contains some useful information about available advices
- Quick Pointcut Reference page contains syntax for supported pointcuts in the framework
- The Privileged advices describes the advanced technique to access private and protected members of the target class in the advice body.